Thursday, March 14, 2013

Autism Sees Launches! Engineering Assistive Technology

This year I have taken technology to a new level at the Boston Medical Center in the Autism Resource Program. Learning about assistive technology, iOS and software development for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders. I have designed my own app, which my business partner Isabella Slaby and I are coding ourselves. iContact is our new product launching before the start of next school year if all goes well. Make sure to check out our company: www.autismsees.com later this week~ the company's website is officially being launched tonight, along with a KickStarter profile to raise money for the Text to Speech technology Isabella and I want to incorporate in the app. Best everyone and keep engineering, designing, and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment