Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Social Entrepreneurship...assistive tech...legos??



So it's been awhile since I've written. Mostly because I have created a separate website with a separate blog...all about developing apps for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Guess you could say that I've been busy.

So after a fellowship spot in my freshman year at Tufts in Compass Partners, I became a little bit passionate about entrepreneurship. I read articles everyday, plan the next step with the app I'm designing, and I even booked an $800 plane flight to the Autism Speaks Hackathon this July in San Francisco. Crazy? Maybe. But you only live once and if you have that gut feeling that you love what you're doing, and what you're doing is Good...book the plane flight. Take the jump. Reach out to others.

So here's an article that I read today. Passing it onto you all who hopefully still read this blog or aspire to something greater than yourself.

http://under30ceo.com/building-apps-in-a-dorm-to-mobile-innovation-interview-with-alex-moazed-of-applico/

~ D.

No comments:

Post a Comment